Mistral Substance Screening Info
Drugs Detected in PenTests
- Barbitusol : Barbiturates
- Benzodiazepines: Diazepam (Valium), Rohypnol
- Cannabis : Marijuana/Hashish
- Coca : Cocaine, Phencyclidine, Methadone
- D4D : Marijuana/Hashish, Phencyclidine, Amphetamine/Benzodiazepines/Mescaline, Meth/Ecstasy, Spice/K2, Bath Salts, Heroin/Oxycodone/Other Narcotics
- C&H : Distinguishes Cocaine and Crack (confirms some D4D tests)
- Herosol : Heroin, Methamphetamine
- Meth/X : Methamphetamine, Ecstasy
- Opiates : Opium, Opiates, Codeine, Morphine
Whether testing surfaces for traces of drugs at work or at home the Mistral Pen Drug Residue Tests are an easy and affordable answer. Law enforcement agents, TSA officers and forensic investigators need not look further than our Mistral Pen Test Drug Residue Test Kit to detect trace drug residue.
This drug residue pen test is sensitive enough to identify negligible amounts of 10 different drugs found on any surface without compromising evidence. Instant results are easy to interpret with a color reference chart included in every kit to save you time in observation.
Each Mistral Pen Test Kit contains up to 5 different pen tests to detect residue of any combination of drugs. This test is an affordable way to determine if drugs are a factor in criminal cases or suspicion of abuse at home and workplace. If you need the most reliable environmental drug detection tool, our Mistral Pen Test Drug Residue Test Kit is available with you in mind.
1: Open package: tear off at dimple and remove contents.
2: Take the collection paper. Peel away the protective silicon cover, and hold it at the edge. Do not touch the exposed surface to avoid pre-contamination.
3: Wipe the suspected area, or touch the suspected substance with the test paper.
4: Holding the ampoule tube upright, squeeze the plastic tube to break teh inside ampoule. Do not squeeze tube again over broken glass.
5: Hold the cap with your finger and shake well for 10 seconds.
6: Remove cap, pointing the tube away from your body. Point the tube down and apply a few drops on the test paper to cover sampling area.
7: Observe for an immediate reaction and compare the results carefully with the provided color chart.