The world is so fascinated with drug and alcohol testing, and for good measure. Substance abuse continues to be one of the leading issues in the United States and it’s important to implement effective strategies to prevent drug abuse in the workplace.
Laboratory drug and alcohol testing has become a very helpful tool for companies in need of fast and accurate test results for alcohol and drugs. Here are three advantages of using our laboratory testing services:
Better Time Management
The sample collection process is very fast and efficient, and results are available as early as 1-2 days after collection. This allows employers like yourself to conduct pre-employment drug testing on potential employees without having to wait too long to make an official job offer. Confidential results are available in our secure online portal as soon as they are ready
Conducting pre-employment and random drug testing in the workplace saves money in the long run by preventing workplace accidents, injuries and even fatalities. Employees who use drugs are statistically much more likely to miss time for being sick or injured vs. employees who do not use drugs.
There are quite a few variables to consider when looking into implementing a drug testing program, including different test methods, drug panels tested and testing frequency, and TestCountry representatives are here to help you find the right program for your organization’s specific needs.
Reduced Worry and Fear
Waiting for results of a drug or alcohol test can be stressful for anyone. With TestCountry’s laboratory drug testing services, results are available in 1 to 2 days, effectively reducing the time for worry and fear.
As one of the foremost companies in the U.S. to offer laboratory drug and alcohol testing services, TestCountry aims to provide fast and reliable services in more than 12,000 testing centers all across the country.
The process of using our local laboratory drug testing services is simple:
- Select the amount of employees you need to test, as well as your desired test type, and pre-pay for your laboratory drug screens ahead of time.
- One of our dedicated account representatives will assist you with setting up your own secure, confidential, online account
- When you’re ready to send an employee for drug testing, simply login to your account, find the most convenient local laboratory, and register your employee for testing
- Instruct the donor to take their form into the local lab for sample collection
- After 1-2 days results will be available for viewing in your account, 24/7.
- Once you’ve used all of your pre-paid tests, simply reach out to your account representative and reload your account with more tests
You may be asking yourself, “Does TestCountry even offer laboratory drug testing near me?” Rest assured, with our network of over 5,000 laboratories, we span all areas of the United States, providing local drug testing services to thousands of satisfied corporate customers each year.