Urinalysis or commonly known as urine test has been a widely used drug testing method in schools, universities, workplace, government institutions, hiring agencies, and so forth. Although surrounded by controversy due to its invasive technique, a urine test is an acceptable and effective medium to detect whether or not an individual is using and/or under the influence of illicit substances or alcohol.
As people become more familiar with urine drug test
, several adulteration strategies have been devised in an attempt to pass urine screening. While the act of cheating on a drug or alcohol urine test may be associated with legal consequences, one of the more familiar techniques used today is drying the urine sample.
Recent studies have shown that dried urine is linked to passing random drug tests in the workplace, particularly marijuana drug tests
. However, more than simply cheating a urine test
– which you may not want to do to avoid legal penalties – dried urine samples are believed to have the capacity to detect cancer cells even before signs and symptoms have manifested.
The principle is based on the findings of HCG’s in the urine after it is dried. Developed in a 1930’s by a renowned oncologist, Dr. Manuel D. Navarro, the test tried to prove that elevated HCG’s is directly proportional to having cancer. Dr. Howard Beard’s study, which became the basis of Dr. Navarro’s procedure, proposes that any cancer is related to the displacement of trophoblasts that becomes malignant and secretes HCG. The higher the number of HCG in the urine, the more malignant the cancer.
These physicians proposed that a score of 50 might indicate possible cancer. The Navarro Urine Cancer Test
could potentially detect a brain cancer as early as 29 months before symptoms appear. It could also have significant diagnostic effects in other cancers including fibrosarcoma of the abdomen, skin cancer, and metastatic bone cancer from primary breast cancer.
The process of drying the urine sample is as follows:
- Catch 50 cc of early morning urine (not midstream).
- Incorporate 200 cc of 100% acetone into the urine.
- Add another 5 cc of alcohol (either ethyl or rubbing).
- Mix well by stirring and pour into a glass container.
- Keep in a cool place or a refrigerator until sediments form.
- Pour half of the mixture without losing the sediment. The remaining half is shaken and the sediments and strained.
- The mixture should be filtered through a laboratory filter paper or coffee filter.
- The filter is left to dry in a secure place.
- When dried, it will then folded and wrapped in a sandwich bag and sent for testing.
This test has been used in alternative medicine options for cancer. To date, it is still used yet no definite and substantial medical proof has been shown.