The QuickScreen™ Cup is a highly evolved drug screening cup that integrates the actual drug screening technology into the body of the specimen collection container. It has no moving parts and needs no further manipulation to begin screening for the presence of drugs.
All QuickScreen™ cups are FDA 510k approved and come in CLIA-waived configurations that are able to test for different combinations of the following drugs:
• Ampthetamine (AMP)
• 3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA)
• Oxycodone (OXY)
• Marijuana (THC)
• Opiates (OPI)
• Benzodiazepine (BZO)
• Cocaine (COC)
• Phencyclidine (PCP)
• Methamphetamines (mAMP)
• Barbiturates (BAR)
• Methadone (MTD)
• Ecstasy (MDMA)
• Temperature strip - after the donor has deposited the specimen, this strip will immediately indicate its validity.
• Built-in Timer – tells the user when to interpret the results.
• Rapid Results – qualitative results available within minutes, indicating the presence of drugs or their metabolites at or above the minimum concentration levels set forth by NIDA and WHO.
• 7 Adulterants – this cup can detect 7 types of adulterants in the sample making it near to impossible to cheat; Bleach, Creatinine, Glutaraldehyde, Nitrite, PH, Specific Gravity, Pyridinium Chlorochromate (PCC).
• Zero exposure to urine – the donor closes the lid after depositing the specimen. The test admin need not at any time handle exposed specimen.
• Safe to Transport – should a lab confirmation be required, the cup can be packed in a sealed container and sent out to an accredited testing center for test confirmation.
• Economical – much cheaper than a lab-based urine or blood test, making it an ideal screening method especially for home testing or pre-employment drug screening
Integrated drug screening devices like the QuickScreen™ Cup help concerned parents handle their own testing in the privacy of their own before seeking professional help right away. These devices are available at Test Country in 5-Panel and 12-Panel configurations.
TestCountry offers attractive discounts for bulk orders. Talk to us about your drug screening requirements at home or in the workplace. We will be happy to assist!