The iCup® All-In-One Urine Drug Test might very well be the ultimate in urine drug testing kits. Fondly referred to as “the laboratory in a cup” by professional lab technicians, it is a specimen collection cup and testing device rolled into one. Test administrators need not come into contact with the specimen at all. After the donor has collected his/her urine directly into the cup, they simply replace the lid and hand over the cup to the test administrator who then peels off the label and reads the result, just like that! One cool feature of this test device is that the results can be photocopied by setting the cup down onto a copy machine, specimen still inside.
Common concerns regarding urine specimen tampering are practically non-existent with the FDA 510k-cleared iCup® family of drug testing kits. Key features and benefits include:
• Instant Results – testing begins as soon as the cup is filled with the specimen, with results available within seconds. No more waiting.
• Built-in Adulterant Detection or SVT (specimen validity strip) – this checks for pH, specific gravity, and oxidants in the sample, effectively establishing if the sample has been tampered with in any way. If a sample has been substituted with water or has been heavily watered down, its specific gravity will give it away.
• Temperature Strip – minimizes incidents of specimen swapping. Samples that are not freshly collected will not be within the acceptable range set by SAMSHA.
• Leak-proof – ensures hygienic handling after the sample has been collected.
• Photocopy template – results can be photocopied right off the cup for immediate documentation.
• Easy Storage - iCup® test devices can be stored at room temperature without the need for specialized refrigeration.
With CLIA-waived configurations available, the iCup® test device can screen for 3-13 substances namely, Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA), Amphetamines (AMP), Propoxyphene (PPX), Barbiturates (BAR), Marijuana (THC), Phencyclidine (PCP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Oxycodone (OXY), Buprenorphine (BUP), Opiates (OPI), Methamphetamines (mAMP), Cocaine (COC) and Methadone (MTD).
Workplace drug screening and/or home testing is easier than ever with the iCup® urine testing kits. Concerned parents who suspect that their kids may be using illegal substances can have an initial drug test done with the iCup® test device in the privacy of their own homes, without the need to visit a doctor’s office or a drug testing center right away.
Many pre-employment drug testing companies and private users have expressed satisfaction with the iCup® test devices. Test Country carries these products in 3, 4, 5-panel, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10-panel, 12 and 13-panel configurations, providing a wide range of tests to choose from depending on your need. Please feel free to contact us about your drug screening requirements. We offer attractive discounts for bulk orders.